I provide massage therapy, chart noting, HICVA forms and the insurance billing for all motor vehicle accident clients. All I need is a referral from a physician. Motor vehicle accidents do provide massage therapy for care after a car accident. Sometimes doctors are reluctant to provide a referral if they are not familiar with the different types of massage therapies available for injuries or if they associate massage with spas only. I have associations with some practitioners that are familiar with after accident care and the need for massage. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have after a motor vehicle accident. I have been through them myself and have been doing Insurance billing with massage since 2000.

 When deciding how to find a massage therapist and how to pay for the therapy, keep in mind that you may or may not have insurance coverage for massage. But beyond that question is taking a look at what
recovery from an injury will cost. Many insurance plans have deductibles and many of them are very high deductibles. In this case it is sometimes much better to interview massage therapists and find the one who will help you recover the fastest and with the best therapy and pay the cash rate. To do insurance billing most Massage Therapists, Chiropractors etc. have to bill much higher rates than they would if you paid at the time of service and it can be more cost effective to just pay out of pocket and choose the best combination of therapists than to go the insurance route. Check with your insurance company first. Sometimes you can be given a receipt by my office and get reimbursed by your insurance company and may even be out less money in the end.